Wolters Kluwer Lead Business Analyst in Waltham, Massachusetts
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
The Business Analyst will partner closely with cross-functional business partners to produce business requirements and solutions in support of CE transformation initiatives. He/She will understand and document current state processes and workflows and work with the business partners to translate to end state targets. This role will work as part of a scrum team and support real time development and testing. Additionally, this person will be accountable for project success through clear documentation and project communication, including the early detection of dependencies, risks and issues.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Have domain knowledge to conduct Business Analysis, project management and solution projects, with subject matter expertise in relevant business domain areas
Develops, writes and communicates business requirements (including functional specifications) for use in the design and implementation of business solutions
Analyze, model, optimize, document and implement business processes and process flows, information and information flows and business rules
Organize the project team and relevant stakeholders, understand business requirements and manage project plan to drive conclusions and agreed milestones
Work with business client to identify gaps and to analyze application/system benefits to business
Ensures that requirements are implemented in the final product
Liaises with technical resources, third party suppliers and internal managers as required
Multiple task management capability and leverage appropriate technology/applications to improve business operations
Effectively manage expectations from business and engaging technical teams to drive results quickly
Provide technical solution & service to meet business requirements
Coordinating system testing and User Acceptance Test
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with high level non-technical stakeholders as well as technical development teams in a global environment
Ability to engage and lead customers, project teams, and service partners in the development and implementation of specific technology solutions that are aligned with the overall company and CE strategies
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, computer engineering or a technology-related field required; plus 10+ years in Business Analyst role
▪ Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, motivate and successfully manage teams while working in a matrix / dotted line management structure, teams are not direct reports
▪ Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting needs and requirements
▪ Ability to analyze data and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats
▪ Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize in the face of multiple project demands focus on critical details
▪ Ability to form relationships across functional areas including sales, service, operations, engineering and technology
▪ Experience working with cross functional teams comprised of internal resources, shared enterprise resources and 3rd party vendors / implementation partners
▪ Ability to properly articulate and take proactive action on risks and dependencies
▪ Possess a sense of accountability and pride for delivering on time, on budget with expected quality
▪ An informed leader that makes and drives timely decisions within a high energy fast-paced environment
▪ Customer focus and service orientation
▪ Analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and oral)
▪ Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
▪ Ability to learn new concepts/hardware/technologies quickly
▪ Excellent written and verbal English capability
▪ Proven success managing Salesforce related implementations with a focus on maximizing out of the capabilities
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
▪ Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and experience using multiple mediums to resolve daily tasks
▪ Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, an investigative mentality, organizational and logic skills
▪ Must possess strong communication (verbal and written), research and interpersonal skills as well as excellent time-management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team driven environment
▪ Salesforce Admin Certifications helpful
▪ Six Sigma -- Green Belt Certification helpful
Less than 10% Travel
Normal office environment
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY). For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (4985) 4771.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled