Wolters Kluwer Sales Director in Lincoln, Nebraska
Health Language (HL) is currently seeking a Director of Sales to add to its growing Sales Department. The Director of Sales will work to create value in the market place, obtain new orders for the operating unit while maintaining and growing existing clients. This position offers a unique opportunity for an experienced senior level Sales executive who has a proven track record in the healthcare IT Industry and partnership agreements. Health Language is looking for a highly self-motivated, proactive, independent person to perform the essential duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for sales to; Payers, Providers and Healthcare IT Vendors in North America
· Utilize industry contacts as well as conduct cold contact to healthcare IT vendors, provider organizations, consulting firms, Payers, and other prospects designated by the business.
· Professional Coordination of client and prospect presentations and demonstrations. Expectation to strategically present business opportunities and pricing models, secure new orders, retain and grow existing customer base.
· Create marketing and presentation materials, arrange for interaction with industry analysts, plan conference participation, attend industry events, create proposals and contracts, provide booking and revenue projections, and build HL network.
· Contribute input and information to HL product roadmaps, perform competitive analysis, and identify and drive business partnerships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of experience required within Healthcare IT, Software
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
Knowledge of healthcare IT terminology
Experience presenting and selling to VP and C-level leaders
Strong executive presence and communication skills
Excellent analytical skills
Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently
Must be able to manage timelines and multiple projects
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information, perform analyses and identify solutions to resolve specific business issues
Proactive, rather than reactive, at solving problems
Ability to travel 40-60%.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled